Make an Enquiry

Have an enquiry? Got an idea for how we can improve our services? Want to find out more information about Winchester Housing Society? Use the form to get in touch with us and let us know what you think.

    Contact Details

    Emergencies Only

    For a gas or carbon monoxide leak call Gas Emergency Number on 0800 111 999

    For major plumbing leaks or general building failure call Wessex Response on 01747 852878

    For boiler and heating systems failures call Gascare on 02380 516611 or 0330 9993456

    For major electrical issues call Wessex Response on 01747 852878

    You may receive a bill if you use these for non-urgent repairs.

    Need to Get Hold of Us?

    Chief Executive/Secretary

    Sally Moger

    01962 841545

    [email protected]

    Property Manager

    Pete Lillywhite and Jim Bruce

    01962 841545

    [email protected]


    Fiona Beckett

    01962 841545

    [email protected]

    How to Pay Your Rent

    Looking for the best way to pay your rent? Want to learn how to avoid arrears and what to do if you do get into arrears? Need advice on benefits, universal credit or other welfare payments? We can help!

    Learn More

    Submit a Repair Request

    Do you have a maintenance issue you wish to submit? Use the repair request form to submit details of your issue so we can make sure the right person is sent to deal with the problem.

    Send Request

    Making a Complaint

    What to do if you are dissatisfied with the Society’s service or have a complaint about WHS.

    Learn More